The next offering of the Written Test of Knowledge (WTK) is in November 21, 2015.
The test is offered every year in January, April, July and November, or by special offering with a minimum of five test takers. The date for this offering is November 21, 2015 and offering locations will be determined by the applicant's addresses or preferences.
Registration deadline is September 19, 2015.
· hover your mouse over the blue MEMBERS ONLY tab at the far right
· click on Canadian Evaluation System from drop down menu
· scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Phase One: Written Test of Knowledge (WTK)
· scroll to the bottom of the page to the tan coloured box and click Register for Phase 1a/b*
· proceed with the registration method of your choice (Online or By Mail)
Please note that in order for your registration to be accepted by the CES office, the WTK application form and test fees must by received at the office by midnight, September 19, 2015. Please send us a quick e-mail if you have faxed or mailed in your application so we will know to expect it.
*note: CES status accounts should be updated so only eligible members have the option to register. If you believe you are eligible to register for the workshop but your MEMBERS ONLY profile won't allow you access, or if you have any other questions, please contact Monique LeDrew, the CES adminstrator, firstname.lastname@example.org.