How Can I Join AVLIC as a Member or Subscriber?
Membership & Subscription Categories:
|ASL-English interpreter member||Student member|
|Deaf interpreter member||Subscriber (non-interpreter, info only)|
|LSQ-French interpreter member|
Click on the membership or subscription type above to learn more about the process to join AVLIC.
Additional Links (also included on the individual category pages):
- Benefits afforded to Active & Student members and to the Subscription Service
- 2017-2018 Membership fees for dual membership with AVLIC and the Affiliate Chapters
- Membership Leave Policy
- Payment Plan (for Active and Student members only)
- Motions affecting membership renewals
- Learn more about AVLIC's Affiliate Chapters, including
- ASLIA Association of Sign Language Interpreters of Alberta
- AVLI-NB Association of Visual Language Interpreters of New Brunswick
- MAPSLI Maritime Association of Professional Sign Language Interpreters (Nova Scotia)
- MAVLI Manitoba Association of Visual Language Interpreters
- NAVLI Newfoundland Association of Visual Language Interpreters
- OASLI Ontario Association of Sign Language Interpreters
- SLINC Sign Language Interpreters of the National Capital (Ottawa)
- WAVLI Westcoast Association of Visual Language Interpreters (British Columbia)
How Current Members Can Renew a Membership
Current memberships and subscription services can be renewed beginning January 1 and must be renewed by midnight of March 31 annually. Click here to learn how to renew an existing membership.