Membership Renewal: Due Saturday, March 31, 2018
AVLIC's Annual Membership Renewal Campaign runs January 1 - March 31, 2018.
In order for your memberships to remain in good standing, it must be renewed before the deadline of Saturday, March 31, 2018, 11:59 pm.
How to Renew Your Membership
The vast majority of AVLIC members can renew their memberships using AVLIC's quick and easy online membeship renewal process.
If you haven't already, log into MEMBERS ONLY account on the AVLIC website.
Step 1: Scroll down to the bottom of this page, click on "Yes" to the following question:
Step 2: Click Pay Online
Please note, the website is coded to show these two steps only between January 1 - March 31. Outside of these dates these button is hidden and cannot be used. If you cannot see these options, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 3: Proceed to with your payment online
When NOT to use the Online Renewal Process
If any of the following situations apply to you, DO NOT use AVLIC's online membership renewal process - instead contact the AVLIC office directly - email@example.com:
- you want to pay by cheque or e-transfer
- you want to change or add an Affiliate Chapter
- you want to apply for the Membership Payment Plan
- you want to apply for Membership Leave (formerly known as Exemption)
- you have recently turned 60, and would like to apply for the Senior's discount (25% discount)
- If you have already been approved by the AVLIC Office for the Senior's discount, please go ahead and renew online - there is no need to contact the office again
- your employer will will be paying for your membership
- Some employers have pre-arranged with AVLIC to cover payments. Check with your employer first to verify arrangements have been made directly with AVLIC.
- If you are still unsure, contact the AVLIC office before processing your renewal online
Please Remember to Review and Update your Profile!
The AVLIC office relies on members to review and update contact information. Please take 3 minutes and review/update your profile. Thank you!
What Happens if I Renew my Membership After the March 31 Deadline?
If you don't renew your membership by the March 31 deadline of the year your membershp expires you will not be able to renew your membership online. Your membership renewal will need to be processed manually. If this applies to you, please contact AVLIC's Administrative Assistant for assistance, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: All memberships renewed after the March 31 deadline will be subjected to a 25% administration fee (this is in addition to the cost of membership). If a membership is not renewed for over a year, additional charges are applied. For more information please contact the Administrative Assistant, email@example.com