Register Now to Take the WTK!
November 13, 2017
CES Phase One: Written Test of Knowledge
The next offering of the Written Test of Knowledge (WTK) is Saturday, January 20, 2018.
Registration deadline is Monday, December 11, 2017.
How To Register
To register, please complete the following steps:
- Go to the AVLIC website
- Hover your mouse over the blue MEMBERS ONLY tab at the far right
- Click on Canadian Evaluation System from the dropdown menu
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Phase One: Written Test of Knowledge (WTK)
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to the tan coloured box and click Register for Phase 1*
- Proceed with the registration method of your choice (online or by mail)
Other Important Information
In order for your registration to be accepted by the AVLIC office, your WTK application form and test fees must be received by midnight (PST), Monday, December 11, 2017. If you have mailed in your application please send the office a e-mail so we know to expect it.
If you have any problems with registering for the Written Test of Knowledge, or have any questions about how to register, please contact Sally at firstname.lastname@example.org.