January 23, 2018
CES Phase One: Written Test of Knowledge
The next offering of the Written Test of Knowledge (WTK) is Saturday, April 21, 2018.
Registration deadline is Monday, March 12, 2018.
How To Register
To register, please complete the following steps:
- go to the AVLIC website
- hover your mouse over the blue MEMBERS ONLY tab at the far right
- click on Canadian Evaluation System from the dropdown menu
- scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Phase One: Written Test of Knowledge (WTK)
- scroll to the bottom of the page to the tan coloured box and click Register for Phase One*
- proceed with the registration method of your choice (online or by mail)
Other Important Information
In order for your registration to be accepted by the AVLIC office, your WTK test fees must be received by midnight (PST), Monday, March 12, 2018 either by PayPal or cheque. If you have mailed payment to the AVLIC office, please email email@example.com to make the AVLIC office aware of your intent to register for WTK.
If you have any problems with registering for the Written Test of Knowledge, or have any questions about how to register, please contact Sally at firstname.lastname@example.org.